Sunday, October 11, 2009

ATTENTIONN

Ok, here's the deal. I'm a litttlleee pissed. I mean I have 19 followers and I'm getting barely any feedback on this story....it makes me sad. And it's not only this story, I have other stories people...so please just give me some sort of feedback when you read the chapter, my bestie is doing the same thing...basically if you don't comment, you don't get anymore chapters, so give me some comments on my last chapter and the following chapter I started will be posted soon. So yah...oh and if you're wondering, my best frienddd is doing stories, if you haven't seen 'em...go now. link below XD

http://youfoundme58.blogspot.com/2009/07/read-this-before-you-do-anything.html

This is her big storyyy, and it's amazing, so go follow it now...

and again COMMENTS on herss obvi and mine too plleaseeeee

4 comments:

  1. this story is amazing, i love it so much. keep it up, its sooooo great. your a really talented creative writer. keep up the good work this, and you, are awesome!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY YOU ROCK DONT LISTEN TO THE HATERS YOU ARNT A CRAZY SPYKOTIC

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep writing, this story is amazing! loooooove it soooooooo much!

    ReplyDelete