Sunday, August 16, 2009

Chapter 10

Kris and I arrived at his parents place and my hands were shaking and my heart was beating like crazy. Why was I acting like this? I mean...it's only his parents, how bad can it be?

We walked in the door and Kris' hand in mine finally stopped the shaking. He looked over at me and gently kissed my forehead. I started to feel better. But he then released my hand when someone came to him for a hug. Mom.

"Kristopher!" she said with a thick French accent.
He gave her a hug and smiled looking back at me.
"This is Julie" he said.
"Nice to meet you" she said giving me a hug. She seemed like a hugger.
"She's beautiful" I heard her whisper to Kris.
I just smirked and he gave me a quick wink.

Everything actually went really well. His family was amazing and we had a great dinner. As we left I got a few hugs and goodbyes. Kris finally dragged me out of their grasp.

"I told you" he said in a mocking tone.
I just chuckled, "they are really great"
"I know" he said proudly. I just lightly nudged him.
"Back to the hotel?" he asked.
"Sure" I replied.

We got in the car and headed back. I had nothing to say and it seemed he didn't either, so it was silent...most of the ride.

"Jules...we've been together a while...right?" he asked me.
"Well...I don't know. Technically it's been like...a month, but we've known each other for a couple years...well...kind of. Why babe?" I replied turning my head.

He didn't answer, he just shifted gears to slow down and stop at a red light.

"What's going on?"
"It's nothing" he said, "nothing important"
"Ok" I replied with a puzzled look.
I watched the green light bounce off his skin as shifted and kept driving. I was a tad bit confused.

We hadn't spoke anymore and finally arrived back at the hotel. I went in and collapsed on the bed, kicking off my shoes. looking up towards the ceiling. I felt the bed move and saw him sit up beside me.

"What's up?" I asked him still looking up.
"Nothing" he said, "tired"
"Me too" I sighed, sitting up.

He just looked over at me. I felt my face get a tad red, he's never looked at me like that before. He leaned in and gently kissed me. I didn't resist as he kissed me harder. I felt his hand cup the back of my neck and he pulled me in. I couldn't pull away, his kiss was literally addictive. We fell back on the bed without leaving each other's lips. My heart was racing, but I think it was finally time. He pulled my coat off and threw it on the ground. His lips moved down to my neck and I felt his hand run up my leg under my dress, and I didn't stop him. He kept kissing my neck and I reached for his shirt, I undid some buttons but he pulled it off himself.

"You're sure?" he whispered.
"Definitely" I said looking into his eyes.

That night, Kris showed me what it truly meant to be loved...

-------------------------------
Remember those walls I built
Well, baby they're tumbling down
And they didn't even put up a fight
They didn't even make up a sound

Everywhere I'm looking now
I'm surrounded by your embrace
Baby I can see your halo
You know you're my saving grace
-----------------------------------

2 comments: