Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Chapter 9

I woke up to see the vacant spot where Kris was laying. I sat up and looked around but no sign of him. I listened for a moment to hear the shower running and breathed a sigh of relief. I get so paranoid sometimes.

I sat up and looked at my phone. No messages. I stretched out while I heard the water stop running. I flipped through the channels finding nothing that interested me. I saw him come out and felt that goofy smile cross my face the moment he stepped out. He was shirtless with a towel wrapped around him.

His eyes met mine and they locked for a few seconds.

“What?” he smirked.
“Nothing” I smiled, “you know it’s Christmas Eve?”
“How could I not?” he smiled, “I’m excited to give you your gift”
“Ooh..NOW!” I said jumping up.
“You can wait” he insisted looking through his bag.
“Come on baby” I said with a pout.
“It’s hard to say no to that face” he said giving me a quick peck, “but no. But I do want you to meet my family”
“Whoa…already?”
“They will love you” he said wrapping his arms around my waist.
“Are you sure, I’m no good at this” I hesitated.

He just lightly kissed my forehead and I was sold.

“Ok” I sighed.
“Good” he smiled with a kiss on the cheek.
“When?”
“Tonight”
“Tonight!?”

He stopped in his tracks, “it’s Christmas Eve dinner”
“Alright” I sighed, “for you”
“Thank you”
“What if they don’t like me?” I asked him nervously.
“That doesn’t matter to me” he said, “I love you”

I just smiled. This guy was way too good to be true. But I will take it, because I have fallen for him, and nothing will ever change that.

I told him I had to get home and gave him a quick kiss, that turned into a passionate one. I slowly pulled back quickly left heading home where I met Ally…waiting.

“What?” I asked her shutting the door behind me.
“You could have called”
“Sorry…mom” I said with a smirk.

She just rolled her eyes and I laughed.

“So…details?” she hinted.
“It went really good” I said.
“That’s it?” she asked.
“If he was to propose now…I would say yes” I said, “that’s how in love I am. I couldn’t love anyone else Ally”

She just stared at me blankly.

“Wow those are serious feelings Jules” she replied.
“Well they’re real” I said sitting down.
“Well be sure” she said.
“I am” I simply said.

She just nodded and sat back with her laptop. I went to my bedroom and took a quick shower, and went straight to my closet. I looked around and grabbed a plain black dress with a red belt and put it on under my chest. I put on a pair of black leggings and a pair of black boots that sat just below my knees.

I blow dried my hair and let it wave out. I put on some light brown eye shadow, mascara, bronzer and some pale pink lipgloss. I heard a knock on the door and realized it was Kris.

“I’ll grab it!” Ally yelled from the other room.

I walked out making sure I had everything but I stopped in my tracks when I saw Kris. He was simply in a black dress shirt, dark jeans and black Puma sneakers. It was plain, simple, but he knew how to make it work…

“You look amazing” he smiled.
“Thanks, so do you” I replied feeling my face get hot.
“Ready to go” he asked offering his arm.
“Sure am” I said nervously taking it.
“They will love you” he whispered.
I took a deep breath, “ok”
“We gotta go” he said, “we’re already late”

I just laughed and looked up at him as he took me to the car.

“I love you” I said putting my hand on his cheek before getting in the car.
“I love you too” he said placing a small kiss on my lips.

I really did. With everything I had in me, from the bottom of my heart. I completely, whole heartedly loved Kris. And nothing was going to change that. Not a thing in this world…
___________________________________

I’m weak in the knees for you
But I’ll stand if you want me to
My legs are strong and I’ll move on
But honey I’m weak in the knees*
___________________________________

2 comments:

  1. awhhh..
    Kris can pull off ANYTHING.
    hed still look as sexy weither he was in the towel or the black dress shirt.:]

    ReplyDelete
  2. awa adorable!!
    i hope everything goes okay with meeting the parents!

    ReplyDelete