Sunday, January 24, 2010

UPDATTTEEE

HEY!

i know i haven't updated in ages. I got a new computer so i have none of my stories that are on here, I am trying to update these as much as i can.

1. I need comments people. Not only on this story, but all the ones, if you read others of mine.

2. If you don't read others of mine, I have put another new one up and i won't lie, i'm reallyy excited about it, but i have no readers or anything and i would so love if you read it and let me know what you think :) http://drowningx21.blogspot.com/

3. The faster you read the new one, and follow and/or comment, i shall update this one and most others, i normally at least have ONE comment on a new story...but i don't have ANYTHING on this new one, and it sucks D: so yah, plllleassseeeee read :D i will love you forever!

Thanks to all my readers on this story and so many others. I love you all so much and really appreciate your thoughts and comments! Thanks! Your fucking awesome xD

2 comments: