Sunday, April 25, 2010

Chapter 23

*Told ya I'd get another one in here for you. It's got some more Kris in it ; ) Oh ! and how about those Pens eh? Second rounnndd babbyyy !!! Anyways, enjoy this chapter :) Commments pleassseee:)*

*P.S. I know it's kinda short again...forgive me. But I did get two chapters up in less than 24 hours. So that should keep you happy til my creativity starts flowing again...my mind is clouded with sickness I'm afraid :(..okay, enjoy now !*

*Max's POV*

We were doing warm-ups before the game and Kris subtly skated over to me.

“How is she?” he asked.

I just sighed. Why was I helping him? I loved Julie, and don't want the two of them back together. But as I look up in the box, and remember how miserable she is without him, I just want for her to be happy, “You should ask her yourself”

“She’s here?”

“Yah, she asked to come to the game tonight”

“Oh…”

“Kris, she misses you…as much as I hate to say it…” I replied, “she said so herself”

He just sighed, “I need to talk to her”

“She’ll likely be around the dressing room later, I’m her ride…”

“Thank you, for taking care of her. I’ve been such an idiot” he said shaking his head.

“We’re guys Kris, we’re not perfect” I joked.

“Still, thank you”

“Not a problem, nothing happens to her under my watch”

*Julie’s POV*

I watched from the box and saw Kris and Max talking. It looked somewhat civilized, which made me feel a bit better. I just hoped it stayed that way, and that this whole thing would start to blow over.

The Pens ended up winning the game of course, not by much though, 5-4. Kris and Max actually scored too, which got me a little too excited. I went down to the dressing room to see Max, he was my ride, but I pretty much just wanted to see Kris. I just hoped he wanted to see me too…

“Hey” I smiled giving Max a quick hug, “Congrats, I knew that goal was coming”

He just laughed, “Thanks, but I think there is someone else you should be congratulating”

“He doesn’t want to talk to me” I said quietly.

“Just go see him” he said practically shoving me in his direction. My heart started to race the moment I saw him. I just bit my lip as his eyes met mine.

“Hey” I said quietly, “Congrats on the goal”

“Thanks” he said.

It was silent for a moment, I felt like running out of the dressing room at that very moment, but he spoke, and I couldn’t help but listen.

“I’m sorry” he said, “I’ve been such an idiot. I’ve realized that my life completely sucks without you. We’ve been through too much to throw it all away Jules. If you are willing to try this again, I want to”

I was caught off guard, I thought I was going to be the one begging. I was speechless, staring at him.

“Jules?” he said gently touching my cheek, “say…something?”

“I want to” I said quickly, “I miss you like crazy”

“Really?”

“Yes” I sighed with relief, “I’m sorry, I haven’t been the most amazing girlfriend either…”

“Don’t you dare change a thing” he said.

I just smiled, “Can I come home tonight?”

“Of course” he said, “There’s nothing I’d want more”

I just wrapped my arms around his neck and felt his strong arms wrap around me. I have never felt more safe then I did right then, how I missed those arms around me.

I just heard a few “aw’s” around the dressing room and I just smirked to myself and kissed his neck, “I love you” I whispered.

“I love you too”

“I guess the next time I have a fight with my girlfriend, I should just score a goal” Jordan laughed as he patted Kris on the back.

I just shook my head smirked at Jordan’s attempt. Let’s just say he meant well. My head was spinning, but in a good way. I was completely happy at this moment, and nothing and no one could rain on my parade, or so I thought. The look on Max’s face as I made up with Kris, was enough to break anyone’s heart. How in the hell was I supposed to fix this?

5 comments:

  1. I feel bad for poor Max but at least he is trying to do the right thing by letting her do what she needs to be happy. I hope that she can still be friends with him at the same time that she is fixing her relationship with Kris.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww yay they're back together! poor max though! i love it, but im sad too. I love your story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awhhh i wanted them back together but now im not so sure. I feel so bad for max. hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think we deserve another post since kris has scored a couple goals lately :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. more please? its been a while lol, i love this one soo much!

    ReplyDelete