Thursday, March 25, 2010

New story

Hey guys, can you please go check out a new story. I'm collabing with a friend of mine and we're really excited about it. Two chapters are up already.

It's full of drama, heartbreak and all that jazz. It's going to turn out really good, so I think you should read it. It may not have like Tanger, Talbot, Crosby etc. it's got Price and Miller, but I promise the story is worth it.

It's called Heartbreak Warfare. The reason I'm putting this here is because this is the story where I have the most followers. So Pleassseeee go check it out. It would mean the world to me. Comments are appreciated as well, it helps keep us motivated.

P.S. I will be updating this story soon. I haven't been writing alot, haven't been in the mood for it. But finally I realize I'm lost without writing, so a new chapter should be up soon for this : ) I promisee

You guys are the best!!! Thanks for reading:)

No comments:

Post a Comment