Wednesday, March 10, 2010

READDDDDD :D

Hey people. Since I've now got 28 followers on this story, I would like to let you know that if you're not following any of my others, to check them out:) I have some that could potentially end up like this one. So pleassseee go see some of them and let me know what you think. I need feedback it will only help my writing get better.

Thankssss

Suggestions:

The Faded Picture (Josh Gorges)
Broken Promises(Carey Price)
Stay Close, Don't Go(Max Talbot)
Gotta Have Heart(Carey Price)
The Only Exception (Mike Cammalleri)
I'll Be There For You (Max Talbot, Kris Letang, Sidney Crosby)
Invisible (Tom Pyatt)
Chances (Mike Cammalleri, Max Lapierre)
The Future is a Masterpiece (Jonathan Toews, Kris Letang, Carey Price, Luke Schenn)
Drowning (Brooks Laich)
Be There (Max Lapierre)

Give them a shot, I'm sure you'll love them ;)

P.S. Also thank you SOOOOO much to my readers. I don't know how I got this many followers but thank you for reading and commenting. You guys mean the world to me and so does your feedback, it's helped this story get even better! You're the best!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment